Keith is an experienced building surveyor who joined Vail Williams in 2019, upon the firm’s acquisition of Trilogie CRE.
Experienced in advising on all aspects of building surveying, in recent years he has focused on the project management of building refurbishment and office fit out works, as well as providing tenants with lease advice and dilapidations defence.
Prior to joining Vail Williams, Keith headed up the building surveying team at Trilogie CRE, prior to which he spent 12 years at Savills.
His clients include: Informa plc, Addison Lee, St John’s College Cambridge, Kerry Foods, Avis Budget Group, PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Archant Publishing Group, where he has advised on the following:
- 40,000 sq ft office fit-out for Informa plc
- Restaurant extension for St John’s College
- 11,000 sq ft full refurbishment of a former cigarette warehouse for Archant
- 25,000 sq ft office fit out for Addison Lee.
Outside of work Keith enjoys cycling, running and other outdoor activities. Cooking, films and reading.
- Building surveying
- Project management
- In-depth building and property knowledge
- Team leadership
- Problem solving