Experts in property for education
We provide a range of property consultancy services to both public and private organisations in the education sector – from higher education and further education providers, schools, academies and nurseries, to affiliated commercial ventures and developers.
Our education clients span the length and breadth of England where we advise on everything from investment management, masterplanning and strategic education estate planning, to the maintenance of existing estates and the acquisition and disposal of potential development land or buildings.
With many of our senior partners active Governors or Trustees of state and independent education establishments, we also have an in-depth understanding of how to be a critical friend to senior leadership teams, adding value which goes beyond property expertise.
Vail Williams were a very responsive and supportive partner during the property transaction. Russell frequently checked in to ensure that the work was progressing as hoped. I am very happy to recommend.
Julie Currin, Chief Operating Officer, AECC University College.
Our expertise includes:
- Acquisition and disposal of education assets
- Building surveying
- Development land/property consultancy and agency
- Facilities management
- Investment portfolio management
- Planning consultancy services, including economic assessments
- Pre-acquisition due diligence
- Project management of maintenance and alterations works
- Project monitoring
- Valuation of all asset classes, including Charities Act compliant reports
- Lease advisory – optimisation and management of leasehold estates, including rent review, lease renewal and lease restructuring.
We are grateful to Vail Williams for bringing together a team of building surveyors quickly, who were able to survey the various buildings within our estate and provide the in depth report necessary to support our funding application to DfE.