Square foot size
Suitable for Class F1 (Community) Uses
The property occupies a site of just over 0.5 acres which slopes steeply from the front (Bridge Road) to the rear. Set back from the road and occupying the south-west corner of the site is a purpose-built detached church building which we understand dates from 1931. The property is of brick construction beneath a series of pitched and tiled roofs. To the front of the church is an asphalt surfaced parking area with ad hoc parking for several vehicles.
The south-eastern corner of the site comprises a grassed area to the front before falling away to the rear. There is a concrete and brick stairway running with the gradient to provide pedestrian access from the front of the site to the rear.
At the rear of the site is a circa 1960s single storey community style building of blockwork construction beneath an asbestos cement sheet roof. There is separate vehicular access off Chapel Road and a large gravel surfaced parking area.