Monkey Puzzle House, Sunbury-on-Thames
Offers in excess of £2,100,000
Monkey Puzzle House, 69-71 Windmill Road, Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16 7DT
- Two storey detached freehold office investment with a very generous car parking area.
- Established residential and commercial location
- Approximate floor area of 765 sq m (7,070 sq ft) NIA
- Fully let to nine tenants plus landlords’ office
- Gross income of £208,617 p.a. and a net income £163,317p.a.
- EPC – D
- Previously approved residential development consent for 14 units (now expired) – 17/00366/FUL from Spelthorne Council
DETACHED FREEHOLD OFFICE OFFICE INVESTMENT FOR SALE
The property consists of a two-story detached building, under pitched roof, that is presently configured as office space on both levels. In front of the property, there is a parking area for 29 vehicles which could potentially accommodate as many as 33 cars. The property benefits from modern lighting, WC facilities, comfort cooling cassettes and electronic entry access. There is an elevator, but this is not currently commissioned.
Partner and LLP Member - Head of Investment