Square foot size
2736 - 26699
Consort House, 5-7 Queensway, Redhill
Consort House, 5-7 Queensway, Queensway, Redhill, RH1 1YB
- Central Redhill location
- Located 5 minutes walk from Redhill Train Station
- 26 Minutes train journey to central London, 55 minutes to Brighton
- Immediate area proposed for extensive investment and redevelopment
- Detached office building over six floors (including basement)
- Total 132 car parking spaces (125 within an adjoining multi storey car park held on long leasehold, plus 7 immediately adjoining the building)
- Two existing passenger lifts
- Floor plate depths of 12.8m
- W/C’s on each floor
- Air conditioned
- Total NIA: 26,699 sq ft
LANDMARK TOWN CENTRE OFFICE BUILDING – TO LET
The property comprises a substantial detached office building over six floors (including basement). It forms an ‘L’ shape 1st to 4th floors with undercroft sections at rear of ground and basement levels.
The property is configured with communal areas including two lifts, toilets on each floor with showers and a ground floor front reception.
The offices present well and provided modern suspended ceiling with LED lighting, floor trunking to some floors and all electric heating/cooling system via ceiling vents.
There are 125 car parking spaces within an adjoining multi storey car park and a further 7 spaces immediately adjoining the office building.