Square foot size
78-79 Francis Road, Birmingham
Offers from £1,450,000
78-79 Francis Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B16 8SP
- Modern four storey building with Grade II listed facade
- Currently used as an office/training centre – Class F1 planning (formerly under D1 use)
- Planning and Listed building consent for conversion to 8no. apartments – REF 21/04591/PA
- Prominent location close to the Hagley Road (A456)
- Well served by public transport links close by
- 15 allocated car parking spaces at the rear of the property
RARE FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY WITH CONSENT FOR CONVERSION TO 8no. APARTMENTS
The property comprises a modern four storey building, behind a Grade II listed facade, currently operating as an office/training facility within Use Class F1. Whilst the property is addressed as 78-79 Francis Road, with separate pedestrian entrance doors from the front elevation, there is one central staircase and the buildings therefore very much operate as one.
The accommodation is over lower ground, ground, first and second floors with modern floorplates behind a period facade, providing flexibility in terms of configuration to suit occupier needs.
Planning and Listed Building consent (application numbers 2021/04591/PA and 2021/05042/PA) was granted on 5th August 2021 for change of use from office/training centre (Use Class F1) to form 8 no. apartments (Use Class C3) alongside ancillary landscaping and car parking works.