Square foot size
10-11 Pavilion Parade, Brighton, East Sussex
10-11 Pavilion Parade, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 1RA
- Rare city centre commercial building for sale
- Fully vacant unbroken Freehold
- Located in ‘beating heart’ of Brighton opposite historic Royal Pavilion
- An attractive, corner grade II listed building
- 15,285 sq ft (GIA)
- Former University class rooms (Class F1 Non-Residential Institution)
- Suit a variety of alternative uses (STPC) such as offices/media/medical/well-being
- Excellent potential to convert to residential accommodation (STPC)
- Recent positive Pre App to convert whole space to 17 x flats
- Suit owner occupiers, investors, developers
- Guide Price £2,500,000
*Freehold For Sale* City Centre Educational (Class F1) / Office Building with potential for residential/alternative uses
The building is a prominent grade II listed end-of-terrace building within the Valley Gardens conservation area. It is listed as part of a terrace of former townhouses, which date from the early 19th century but which have been considerably altered.
The property is arranged over five storeys (plus lower ground level), with the benefit of front street access from both Pavilion Parade and the return elevation on Pavilion Street.
The property is attractive and its architecture is typical Regency, on a grand scale and the property was subject to major internal alterations/rebuilding in the 1980s, and a large modern extension was built to the rear, facing Pavilion Street adjacent to the public house. The interior of the property has been substantially altered over time, to include a passenger lift, and until very recently has provided educational classrooms /meeting space for the University of Brighton.