Suzanne has over 25 years’ commercial planning advice experience, 21 of which for local government which has included facilitating a range of developments predominately for strategic allocations and commercial property developers.
Having worked in regeneration and development facilitation and for over 10 years, alongside policy development work, she has focussed on assisting developers in the delivery of major development opportunities.
Suzanne also has been involved in delivering major residential and mixed use schemes as part of her 6 years in Development Management.
She has significant experience of negotiation and development delivery, working with investors and key stakeholders, as well as resident groups and elected members and has also had responsibility as:
- Lead advisor on s106 agreements and Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and Article 4 Directions.
- Leading on site assessments for land supply in both a runway one or runway two scenario relating to the potential expansion at Gatwick.
- Advising local business groups and leading on liaison with key infrastructure providers.
- Advising landowners and developers on Major Strategic Employment Locations.
- Delivery of major commercial developments across the region.
In her spare time Suzanne enjoys running and walking with her dog, and her family. She also enjoys reading with friends in her book club and loves to bake. She is also currently in the process of renovating a vintage VW Campervan.
- Property planning consultancy
- Commercial property development
- Real estate services
New Science & Tech Park in Sussex gets planning green light
The 1.4 million sq ft Science & Technology Park at Burgess Hill has been given the green light and allocated in Mid Sussex District Council’s Plan
Breaking down Local Plan Making - in association with Sigma Strategic Land
Gatwick Planning partner Suzanne Holloway recently sat down with Sigma Strategic Land to provide her insights into Local Plan Making in a Q+A session. Here's what she had to say: