Paul specialises in building surveying for both commercial (industrial/offices) and residential properties.
His expertise includes:
- Building surveys
- Building pathology
- Contract administration (refurbishment and new build of industrial properties)
- Project management of residential development
- Party wall matters
- Project monitoring for banks
- Planned maintenance surveys.
After some 30 years as a carpenter working on a variety of construction projects, Paul returned to education.
Following the successful completion of his degree course, he qualified as a chartered surveyor in 2005 and has since been continuing to develop the necessary skills to enhance his value to the practice.
In his spare time, Paul enjoys watching rugby and football. He also enjoys reading and comedy shows.
- Commercial property consultancy
- Commercial property development
- Real estate services