Chris specialises in building consultancy advice and joined Vail Williams upon the firm’s acquisition of Trilogie CRE in 2019.
He has extensive knowledge of the commercial and industrial property industry gained over the course of the last 20 years’ professional experience.
Chris is a highly effective project manager with the ability to engage at all stakeholder levels. He is considered and experienced in his analytical and problem-solving skills and has a good team working ethic and communication skills.
An experienced negotiator with a proven track record, Chris represents his clients’ interests with passion, drawing on his in-depth commercial and legal property understanding to achieve their property aims.
- Development and warehouse fit-out of new builds for Davies Turner, Culina Logistics and The Entertainer
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams of sub-consultants, with sole lead responsibility, reporting to the client
- Acting for Blue Chip clients including CEVA Logistics, Finnings CAT, Balfour Beatty Group, SAICA, Thermofisher, Ball Corporation and Price Waterhouse Coopers
Outside of work, Chris enjoys spending time and socialising with family and friends and has a keen interest in sport, in-particular football. He also enjoys exercising at his local gym.
- Project management
- Contract administration
- Account management
- Project monitoring
- Schedules of Condition
- Building surveys
- Pre-acquisition reports
- Fire insurance valuations
- Condition survey
- Planned maintenance reports