Vail Williams was appointed by long-standing client, UK Flooring Direct Limited, to source an additional headquarters building for the growing firm, in Coventry, West Midlands.
The industrial market at the time was incredibly strong, driven primarily by the logistics sector and last mile delivery.
Deploying our in-depth knowledge of the Midlands industrial market, our agency team needed to find a suitable building at the right price point.
How we helped
- Carried out a detailed search across the region we call home, to find suitable premises to meet UK Flooring’s specification.
- We knew that the strategic location of Prologis Park, situated just off the M6 on the outskirts of Coventry with easy access to their existing warehouse, would be the perfect fit.
- Negotiated the best possible terms with the landlord, BMO UK Property Fund.
- Secured the additional 54,000 sq ft industrial unit at Prologis Park on a 10-year lease.
- The move enabled our client to continue to develop and grow their business
- 70 of the company’s 160 staff transferred across to the new site in a move which saw the creation of some 50 new jobs.
“This is the latest step in our continuing growth story. We have invested significantly in technology, people and products over recent years and that is an ongoing process to ensure we continue to innovate in the way we serve our customers all over the country.”
Jason Ashby, CEO of UK Flooring Direct.
Get in touch
If you think you may need similar support to that described here, or you would simply want to have an informal chat with a member of our team to discuss your property needs, get in touch.