Vail Williams was appointed by Beaconsfield based investor and developer, Jansons Property, to provide specialist investment and office agency advice in relation to the marketing and sale of a multi-tenant office building, Admiral House.
The property was located in the centre of the historic affluent Royal town of Windsor, and comprised 8,817 sq ft of office space, with 23 car parking spaces. It had the additional benefit of planning consent for conversion from office to 12 residential flats.
How we helped
- Our investment experts provided strategic investment advice to inform the sale of the property.
- Before it could be marketed, an existing tenant exercised a break option.
- We advised our client to hold selling the asset until it was 100% let again, maximising investment potential.
- Our office agency team was appointed alongside Christopher Thomas to secure a new tenant.
- Our advisers secured Giovanni Rana UK, who took a 10-year lease with 5-year break.
- We were jointly appointed with Bray Fox Smith to market the investment for sale.
- We approached well-known investors and developers active in that market.
- Sought offers in excess of £3.78 million, securing several interested parties.
Secured an offer from RO Group, £220,000 above the asking price which completed.
By encouraging our client to wait six months until their investment was fully let, we created a more attractive investment proposition.
Understanding our client’s strategic needs, whilst recognising the market potential and the benefits of selling a fully let asset, enabled us to maximise the value of the asset, achieving sale, value 6% above quoting price.
“We’re grateful to the team at Vail Williams, who went above and beyond to secure the best possible outcome for us. Their expert knowledge of the property market in the Windsor and surrounding area helped to secure several interested parties, which in turn, allowed us to negotiate the best possible disposal deal.”
Huw Williams, Development Consultant, Jansons Property.
Get in touch
If you think you may need similar support to that described here, or you would simply want to have an informal chat with a member of our team to discuss your property needs, get in touch.