Vail Williams was appointed by Miscombe Developments to advise on the letting of its brand new 65,000 sq ft industrial development at Sandown Industrial Park, Esher, Surrey.
Comprising four units, the newly constructed development was a key employment site close to the M25 which we were appointed to market and let.
How we helped
- Marketed the modern units boasting 5m clear eaves height, 10% high spec comfort cooled offices, electric vehicle charging points and EPC rating A
- Secured initial deal to let two units totalling 31,563 sq ft to golf specialist Parsons Extreme Golf (PXG Europe) as a distribution centre
- Let another 24,643 sq ft unit to Jump In Trampoline Parks
- Secured the final letting to Advanced Logistics for Aerospace (ALA) who took 9,716 sq ft at a market leading rent of £14.00 per sq ft.
- The strategic location of the development, close to Esher town centre and mainline railway station and M25, together with the quality of the development, made it a desirable opportunity to promote to occupiers
- Together with our market knowledge, contacts and negotiation skills, we were able to secure full tenant occupancy for the scheme, as well as market leading rents.
We are indebted to Vail Williams for securing this last letting to ensure Equus is full occupied. We anticipated good interest, hence the initial on spec build, and we are particularly pleased to attract such diverse tenants to this exciting new development.”
Get in touch
If you think you may need similar support to that described here, or you would simply want to have an informal chat with a member of our team to discuss your property needs, get in touch.