Our agency team was appointed by Adata Limited to market a brand-new warehouse facility near Portsmouth.
Spanning 22,000 sq ft, the unit was built to a very high standard to compete with similar warehouses across the region.
Known as Independence, the unit boasted high-quality finishes, including office space with an impressive reception and a large secure yard which differentiated it from the local competition.
How we helped
- Undertook robust marketing campaign with joint agent
- Engaged with known occupiers who had an unfulfilled requirement for this type of space
- Competition was high, owing to lots of competition
- Aimed to attract regional and national occupiers with a focus on the industrial and logistics sectors
- Identified roofing materials supplier, Danosa UK Ltd, as potential occupier having recently expanded into the area
- Construction was complete so focused on fact that the business could move straight in, whilst other sites were still in development
- Despite their preference to remain closer to Portsmouth, Independence became Danosa’s location of choice.
- Independence suited Danosa’s specification requirements and a deal was struck with them to secure a 10-year lease.
- The client allowed Danosa to use the space as materials storage whilst legal documentation was processed and agreed, meeting Danosa’s immediate needs.
When operating in a competitive property market, it’s important to have a team with expert understanding of your market on your side. This is exactly what Vail Williams was. Using their in-depth knowledge of the Solent area, and with particular expertise in industrial facilities, we were able to secure a long-term occupier for the site, ensuring a good return on our investment.
Joanna Brown, Adata Limited.
Get in touch
If you think you may need similar support to that described here, or you would simply want to have an informal chat with a member of our team to discuss your property needs, get in touch.